Everest Base Camp Trek
You'll reach Everest Base Camp at Kalapathar, where you will experience breathtaking views of the mountain and surrounding peaks and glaciers. Once you've completed the challenge, you'll have the chance to explore the city of Kathmandu and its many temples and bazaars.
Secure your place for £499 when you pledge to raise £4,200
Secure your place for £499 when you pledge to raise £3,200
Tour cost £500
Registration fee £499
Tour cost £1,850
Airline taxes £250
Other payment options available, click the link button below for further details.
This trek is organised by Discover Adventure. Your Everest Base Camp Trek with them includes:
• All transport from London to Kathmandu and internal flights to Lukla
• All meals except where specified, and accommodation
• Trained staff including Discover Adventure leaders and doctor with group of 12 or more participants
• Back-up equipment, local guides, porters & cooks
• Trekking permit
• Entrance to any sites visited as part of the itinerary
See the Discover Adventure website for details on what is specifically not included in this package.
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:• an MS Society t-shirt to to make you look the part on the trip
• a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
• support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
At least 80% of your fundraising target must be paid to your chosen charity 10 weeks prior to departure and the final 20% within 2 weeks of your return. There are also other payment options available, please see the organiser's website for further details.We realise these are significant sums to raise and are here to fully support you in the lead up to the trip. We'll provide you with plenty of tips to help you reach your target, as well as the materials you'll need to make your fundraising a great success.
Want to be there?
We'd love to have you on our team!
Fancy a different kind of challenge?
If this isn't for you, get in touch to find out what else we have in store.