This end of season 50km looped route covers some of the best of the Chilterns countryside.
Passing through nature reserves, forests, and a few hills with great views, it's a route with real variety, and some wonderful scenery. And it's all easily accessible from London.
Register now and get up to 20% off registration fees, see details by clicking on the sign up button below.
Saturday 26 September 2020 - 09:00 AM
Various, please see below.
Choose your challenge
- Secure your place for £10 when you pledge to raise £395
- Secure your place for £5 when you pledge to raise £245
- Rest stops - free food and drink
- All meals/ food
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support and app
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:
- an MS Society running t-shirt to to make you look the part on the day
- a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
- support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
- cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line.
- a post-race party with a refreshments and a chance to meet your teammates!
Want to be there?
We'd love to have you on the team!
Need some help?
If you have any questions about running for us, get in touch with our friendly fundraising team.