The 100km route sets out from Henley-on-Thames, follows the Chiltern Way, the historic Ridgeway trail which is one of the oldest roads in England, and the ancient Icknield Way, with rest stops en route.
Whichever distance you choose to take on, and whether you walk, jog or run it, it will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination.
Join our team
|Date and time:||Saturday 27 July 2019 - 06:45 AM|
|Cost:||Various, please see below.|
Choose your challenge
- Secure your place for £15 when you pledge to raise £595
- Secure your place for £99 when you pledge to raise £299
- Secure your place for £10 when you pledge to raise £395
- Secure your place for £64.50 when you pledge to raise £199
- Secure your place for £5 when you pledge to raise £245
- Secure your place for £39.50 when you pledge to raise £199
Until Sunday 31 March you can get up to 33% off registration fees - see details at the link below.
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:
- an MS Society running t-shirt to to make you look the part on the day
- a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
- support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
- cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line.
- a post-race party with a refreshments and a chance to meet your teammates!
Want to be there?
We'd love to have you on the team!
Fancy a different kind of challenge?
If this isn't for you, get in touch to find out what else we have in store.