10in10 or Family 5in5 challenge
Could you tackle 10 peaks in 10 hours?
This event has been postpned to 19 June 2021 due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
Climb 10, or 5, of the most challenging peaks that the Lake District has to offer. An amazing challenge set in a stunning location.
Since 2011, our supporters Yvonne and Duncan Booth have organised this fantastic 10 peaks in 10 hours (10in10) event situated in the lovely Newlands Valley, outside Keswick. If you prefer a lighter challenge, there's also the 5 peaks in 5 hours route (Family 5in5).
This event is very popular, super challenging and immensely sociable, with an excellent post-event party!
Please note, this event is organised in aid of the MS Society by supporters Yvonne and Duncan Booth.
- The event is organised and marshalled by qualified mountain leaders
- Qualified first aiders attend
- A finishers pack, packed with goodies, nutrition and a complimentary Berghaus under layer (t-shirt) in agreed size
- Free entertainment at Swinside Inn with raffle and live entertainment post event
- Fundraising tips and support
Register your interest
If you want to take part in the 10in10 or Family 5in5 challenge, register your interest today!