10in10 or 5in5 challenge
Climb ten, or five, of the most challenging peaks that the Lake District has to offer. An amazing challenge set in a stunning location.
Since 2011, our supporters Yvonne and Duncan Booth have organised this fantastic ten peaks in ten hours (10in10) event situated in the lovely Newlands Valley, outside Keswick. For those who prefer a lighter challenge, there is the optional five peaks in five hours route (5in5).
This event is very popular, super challenging and immensely sociable, with an excellent post-event party!
Please note, this event is organised in aid of the MS Society by supporters Yvonne and Duncan Booth.
Saturday 22 June 2019 - 06:00 AM
Registration fee: £38 per participant Minimum sponsorship: £200
email: email@example.com or call 0208 438 0740
- The event is organised and marshalled by qualified mountain leaders
- Qualified first aiders attend
- A finishers pack, packed with goodies, nutrition and a complimentary Berghaus under layer (t-shirt) in agreed size
- Free entertainment at Swinside Inn with raffle and live entertainment post event
- Fundraising tips and support
|Date and time:||Saturday 22 June 2019 - 06:00 AM|
|Cost:||Registration fee: £38 per participant Minimum sponsorship: £200|
|Contact details:||email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 438 0740|
|Who should attend:||Everyone|
Register your interest
If you want to take part in the 10in10 or 5in5 challenge, register your interest today!