Royal Parks Half Marathon 2021
Sunday 10 October 2021
Starting and finishing in Hyde Park, this fantastic route passes iconic landmarks, including Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament. It's one of the most picturesque runs you could take part in, with over half the race taking place in London's beautiful parks.
How to get a place in the Royal Parks Half Marathon
There are two different ways you can join our team:
Get an MS Society charity place
Secure yours today for £35, when you pledge to raise a minimum of £450 in sponsorship.
Got your own place?
If you're lucky enough to have your own place we'd love you to join our team. Set your own fundraising goal and help us stop MS.
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:
• a personalised MS Society running vest to to make you look the part on the day
• a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
• support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
• support from the loudest cheer squads on the course
• cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line!
Want to be there?
We'd love to have you on our team!
Can't make the date? Fancy a different challenge?
If this isn't the event for you, get in touch to find out what else we have in store