Game Over for MS
Are you a classic gamer, an incredible speedrunner, or playing the latest releases? Join Game Over for MS and you can be a part of something really different.
There are loads of ways you can make your gaming pay:
- Hold your own fundraising livestream – get your viewers to donate by letting them influence your game. Will they make it harder or easier for you or perhaps set a penalty or two?
- Organise a gaming tournament – find out who’s got the greatest skills, with a simple donation to enter. Add extra excitement by donating to pick the level or map for each match.
- Tackle a challenge run – Speedruns, no items runs, platinum completion runs...find yourself an ultra-hard challenge and ask your friends, family or work colleagues to sponsor your attempt.
- Build something amazing – Stretch your artistic skills in-game. How about recreating the MS Society logo or the structure of a nerve cell? You can ask your friends and family to donate to help you choose colours or materials.
How it works
1. Create a fundraising page
To get started all you need to do is set up a fundraising page on Tiltify. Don’t want to do it on your own? Simply set up separate fundraising pages on Tiltify and then create a team so you can work towards one huge target. And you can also use Tiltify’s polls, incentives and rewards to let viewers join in with the fun.
2. Promote your event
Set up your streams and tell your community, followers, and friends to join in.
3. Raise vital funds to help stop MS
Got questions? Want help and support? Our team are always on hand to help, from setting up your livestream or fundraising page, to helping you choose what game to play.
Make a donation
Help us be there for everyone with MS
£10could pay for two phone conversations with a trained member of our new Keep In Touch team
£20could pay for our MS Helpline team to answer a call or message from someone who needs our help
£65could pay for someone with MS to have a session with our Benefits Adviser to help them get the support they need
Every penny you give us helps us be there for someone affected by MS.