RideLondon - Essex 2023
Join our RideLondon MS Superstars team in 2023 and cycle to help stop MS.
Take on this unique opportunity to ride 100 miles on traffic-free roads through the heart of London and Essex.
Setting off from Victoria Embankment, you will cycle through central London and into Essex, past some of the county’s most picturesque towns and villages. You will then join a section of the 2014 Stage Three Tour de France route before heading back towards central London. Completing your 100-mile ride at Tower Bridge!
Get an MS Society Charity Place
Use the button below to register your interest for the 2023 RideLondon-Essex 100. We will be in touch as soon as registrations for our charity places open.
Your MS Superstar VIP package
When you fundraise with us you'll receive:
- a personalised MS Society cycling jersey to make you look the part on the day
- a welcome pack crammed with fundraising tips and materials to help you reach your goal
- support from our dedicated events team to help you achieve your goals
- support from the loudest cheer squads on the course
- cheer packs for your supporters, so they can boost you to the finish line!
Fancy a different challenge?
If this isn't the event for you, get in touch to find out what else we have in store.