General election - how to speak up for MS
Party manifestos and MS
Almost all political parties have now released their manifesto - a document that sets out their positions on issues like social care and welfare (and of course, Brexit).
Manifestos can be long and difficult to navigate. Interested in seeing what each party has to offer on the issues that are important to you? The BBC has produced a really handy tool to do just that.
And you can get up to speed with the important issues facing our community by taking a look at our manifesto for MS.
Questions to ask your candidates
Ask candidates about the issues that matter to you, whether it's on your doorstep or on social media. That way you can find out exactly how much they know about the problems facing people with MS, and how they'll address them.
Some of the questions you can ask are:
- How will you make PIP work for people with MS?
- How will you help solve the care crisis in England and make sure people with MS get the care they need?
- What's your plan to make sure people with MS can access medicinal cannabis?
- What will you do locally to improve our health and care services?
- How will you help make sure people with MS get equal and fair access to treatments?
Make sure you can vote
If you’re worried about your MS affecting your ability to get to a polling station on, check out the different ways you can vote on the gov.uk site.
Join the thousands of people in our campaigns community, and help us make a difference to the lives of people with MS.