What next? Newly diagnosed information sessions
These sessions are for people affected by MS who are looking for a chance to find out more about MS and learn how to live well with the condition.
We'd like to invite you and a relative or friend to a free information event. The event consists of two sessions on Monday 7 June and Monday 14 June 2022, 6.30 - 8.00 pm.
The sessions are for people affected by MS who are looking for a chance to find out more about MS and learn how to live well with the condition. You'll also hear how Health Care Professionals can support you, and meet other people who've also been diagnosed with MS.
What you can expect
- Understand more about MS and give you an opportunity to ask questions
- Find out about how your MS nurse can support you
- Hear from our guest speaker, an MS Nurse
- Learn new ways to manage your MS
- Meet others who are newly diagnosed
Who is this event for?
- People who are newly diagnosed with MS
- Family or friends of those who have been newly diagnosed with MS
What will I need to take part?
All you need to join in is a laptop/tablet/phone/computer with a stable internet connection to use Zoom, the video meeting software that we use.
What if I haven’t been sent the link
We send an email with a link to everyone who completes the registration form on Eventbrite and books a place. The email we send might go into your spam or junk folder so please check that you can find it before the meeting starts.