Women's health (booklet)
If you are a woman with MS, you may have many questions:
- why are more women affected?
- do hormones play a role?
- will being on my period make my symptoms worse?
- will I still be able to have a baby?
- how will having a baby affect my MS?
- what effect will the menopause have on my MS can I have HRT?
These questions, and many others, are answered in this publication.
How to order information resources
You can order a free copy of any of our printed booklets, audio CDs and DVDs direct from the MS Society online shop. For large print versions, Word files suitable for e-readers, bulk order requests (branches and health or social care professionals only) and any other questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org 8438 0999