MS Information Event - Bradford-on-Avon
Cumberwell Park Golf Club,
Saturday 5 October 2019 - 09:30 AM
What can you expect?
- A mix of inspirational and motivational talks on different aspects of life with MS
- An opportunity to meet other people affected by MS (and make new friends!)
- A choice of interactive workshops on topics such as symptom management and exercise
- An update on the latest MS research
- The opportunity to talk to relevant exhibitors, professionals and MS Society staff
- Lunch and refreshments are also included!
We expect places for this event to book up quickly so please book your space as soon as possible. This is a free to attend event for anyone living with MS, their carers or family members.If you have any questions about this event please feel free to get in contact with our team team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 8438 0891.