MS Information Event - Teesside
Saturday 12 October 2019 - 09:45 AM
What can you expect?
- A mix of informational and inspirational talks on different aspects of life with MS
- An opportunity to meet other people affected by MS (and make new friends!)
- An update on the latest MS research
- A chance to chat with relevant exhibitors
- A chance to speak to professionals and MS Society staff
- Lunch and refreshments are also included!
We expect places for this event to book up quickly so please book your space as soon as possible. This is a free to attend event for anyone living with MS, their carers or family members.
If you have any questions about this event please feel free to get in contact with a member of our team by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 8438 0891.