Exercise MS (Online)
Due to the current lockdown and the cancellation of all face to face activities we have moved our exercise sessions online. The session are held on Zoom which can be downloaded to your phone, iPad or laptop using this link. https://zoom.us The session can then be accessed with this one https://us04web.zoom.us/j/6763431006
• The Session is not tailored to specific needs.
• The session is designed for guidance, motivation and educational purpose only.
• No information should be taken as medical or professional health advice.
• Each person taking part in the session should assess the activity and determine if it is appropriate for them.
• Each person taking part in the session, is responsible for ensuring they have appropriate space, facilities and practical support as needed.
• Each person taking part in the session, is responsible for ensuring that any equipment they use for the activity.
|Date and time:||every Friday at 11am|
Halifax and Calder Valley Group
|Accessibility:||N/A – this service does not take place at a fixed venue|
|Who should attend:||
People with MS