Living with MS - Newport
What can you expect?
- A mix of inspirational and motivational talks on different aspects of life with MS
- An opportunity to meet other people affected by MS (and make new friends)
- A choice of interactive workshops on topics such as symptom management and exercise
- An update on the latest MS research Relevant exhibitors
- A chance to speak to professionals and MS Society staff
Who is this event for?
- People who are newly diagnosed
- People who have lived with MS for some time
- Friends and family
Saturday 20 October 2018 - 10:00 AM
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8438 0891.
|Date and time:||Saturday 20 October 2018 - 10:00 AM|
|Contact details:||email@example.com or call 020 8438 0891.|