Living with MS - Epsom
At the event you’ll have the opportunity to find out more about the latest developments in MS research, hear from local partners and services and join our workshops covering many aspects of living with MS. You can also visit exhibition stands from local organisations and the MS Society. The event also provides a great opportunity for the MS community to come together, and share experiences.
Headline sponsor :
Digital media partner:
14 July 2018 10am – 4:30pm
020 8438 0891
What can you expect?
- A mix of inspirational and motivational talks on different aspects of life with MS
- An opportunity to meet other people affected by MS (and make new friends)
- A choice of interactive workshops on topics such as benefits, symptom management and exercise
- An update on the latest MS research
- Relevant exhibitors
- A chance to speak to professionals and MS Society staff
Who is this event for?
- People who are newly diagnosed
- People who have lived with MS for some time
- Friends and family
How to book
Book online: here or call: 020 8438 0891
|Date and time:||14 July 2018 10am – 4:30pm|
|Contact details:||020 8438 0891|
|Who should attend:||Everyone, Families and carers, People with MS, People with MS, families and carers|