Virtual Wellbeing sessions (group 5)
Wherever you live in the UK, our virtual wellbeing sessions are a chance to chat, reflect on and share experiences. We'll also look at different ways to support you to live well with MS.
The sessions will be on Wednesday 22 and 29 April, and 6 and 13 May 2020 from 7 to 8.30pm
What will happen in the sessions?
Your four sessions will take place over 4 weeks, one a week. Each week we'll send you some reflective materials to consider and work through. You'll then log into in a 1.5 hour online session with a small group of people newly diagnosed with MS to have a chat around the topics.
The sessions work best if you attend all 4. They're designed to help you:
- share your experience of MS with others
- feel more confident to set and achieve your daily goals
- understand self-management
- learn new skills to help support you live well with MS
After each session you’ll be able to stay in touch with your group online.
What do I need to take part?
All you need to join in is
- a laptop, tablet, smart phone or computer with inbuilt, or access to a, microphone and camera. That's so we can see and hear each other in the meetings!
- a stable internet connection for the video meeting software we use.
What should I do if I sign up but can't come any more?
If you need more information, or you've signed up but can't make a session, get in touch.Contact our Self Management Team on 0131 335 4050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org