13. Virtual Living Well with MS Scotland
We're delivering virtual Living Well with MS sessions to people across the UK.
They're a chance to chat, reflect on and share experiences. We'll also look at different ways to support you to live well with MS.
These 4 sessions will take place on Tuesdays from 19 February to 12 March at 7pm - 8.30pm.
Each week we'll send you some reflective materials to read, consider and work through before taking part in a 1.5 hour virtual meeting.
February 19 to 12 March 2019
Susi Paden or Coleen Kelly on 0131 335 4050 or email@example.com
What will the sessions include?
We want to help you:
- share your own experience of MS with others
- feel more confident to set up and successfully achieve daily goals
- understand what 'self-management' is
- learn new skills to help support you to live well with MS
Register your place
Sign up today to meet new people and get tips on living well with MS.