Mental health information webinar
We’ll be joined by Derek Chalmers, who works for the Scottish Association for Mental Health. Derek’s lived with mental health issues and draws on his own experience and recovery to help others. With Derek we’ll explore coping strategies, building resilience and self care.
What happens at a webinar?
The webinar will give you a chance to learn a bit more about mental health and coping strategies. You can ask questions throughout the webinar which can be anonymous.
How do I book a place?
1. Register your place using our form on Eventbrite.
2. We’ll send you an email letting you know we got your form.
3. We’ll email to confirm your place. We hope we'll have room for everyone, but can't guarantee places as we're prioritising people living in rural and remote areas of Scotland.
We'll send you a confirmation email with details on how to access the webinar 1 week before.
Find out more about MS and mental health
Our MS Helpline also gives emotional support and information to anyone living with MS. We’re here Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm except bank holidays. Call 0808 800 8000, email email@example.com or make contact with us through Facebook
What do I need to take part?
All you need to join in is
- a laptop, tablet, smart phone or computer with inbuilt, or access to a, microphone and camera. That's so we can see and hear each other in the meetings!
- a stable internet connection for the video meeting software we use.
We're delighted to have received funding from the ALLIANCE, Scottish Government and William Grant Foundation to fund this project. People affected by MS in Lanarkshire will be given priority to join this webinar.