Life after Lockdown Wellbeing Session (Group 6)
As restrictions start to ease, join us for a Life after Lockdown Wellbeing session for a chance to share your experiences and to meet others with MS from around the UK.
This sessions will be on Tuesday the 14, 21, and 28 of July and 4 of August from 7 to 8.30pm
What will happen in the sessions?
Your four sessions will take place over 4 weeks, one a week. Each week we'll send you some reflective materials to consider and work through. You'll then log into in a 1.5 hour online session with a small group of people newly diagnosed with MS to have a chat around the topics.
The sessions work best if you attend all 4. They're designed to help you:
- share your experience of MS with others
- feel more confident to set and achieve your daily goals
- understand self-management
- learn new skills to help support you live well with MS
After each session you’ll be able to stay in touch with your group online.
What do I need to take part?
All you need to join in is
- a laptop, tablet, smart phone or computer with inbuilt, or access to a, microphone and camera. That's so we can see and hear each other in the meetings!
- a stable internet connection for the video meeting software we use.
What should I do if I sign up but can't come any more?
If you need more information, or you've signed up but can't make a session, get in touch.Contact our Self Management Team on 0131 335 4050 or email email@example.com