Resource and day centre
Drop into the MS Resource Centre whenever you need to.
You don't need an appointment to come to the MS Resource Centre in Belfast, where most of our staff are based. We're here to offer support and information, and a great selection of classes and treatments like counselling, neurophysiotherapy, complementary therapies, art classes, acupuncture, yoga and an information point.
- talk to our staff and volunteers, who are on hand to offer a cup of coffee and a chat
- relax and meet others affected by MS
- find information on all aspects of MS and use the internet
- use our classes and treatments.
Our day centre in Belfast offers care and support for people with MS. At the day centre, people with MS come first.
People with MS have a right to live full and independent lives. We treat people as individuals, and their needs and preferences come first.
What we offer
Our centre has:
- staff that are committed and enthusiastic with great understanding of MS
- information about MS
- support and advice for people affected by MS
- a full programme of activities and services including yoga, physiotherapy, games, talks and outings
- a partnership with other health care professionals including speech and language therapists and occupational therapists
Attending the Day Centre
A social worker or care manager can refer someone to the Centre, or in some cases the individual can self-refer. Please contact us to find out more.
MS Society Northern Ireland
The Resource Centre
34 Annadale Avenue
Tel: 02890 802 802