Living with the effects of MS (booklet)
MS is an uninvited guest, which, once arrived, is there to stay. This booklet, written by clinical neuropsychologist Dr Anita Rose, suggests strategies for managing the emotional challenges that MS can bring.
- Managing the emotional impact of the diagnosis
- Dealing with loss
- Taking control of emotional responses to MS
- Dealing with any changes in emotions and thinking
- The impact of MS on others
- Getting the right support
How to order information resources
You can order a copy of any of our printed booklets, audio CDs and DVDs direct from the MS Society online shop.
For large print versions, bulk order requests (branches and health or social care professionals only) and any other questions, please contact us:
- 020 8438 0999
Find out more about how we produce our information.