Mood, depression and emotions (MS Essentials 10)
Depression and emotional symptoms of MS often go undiagnosed. The fact of having MS can be a cause of low mood or depression, and sometimes MS itself can physically cause it.
There are many therapies available to understand, treat and manage these symptoms. This booklet covers:
- causes of mood changes in people with MS
- understanding emotional and psychological reactions to MS
- understanding grief about adapting to life with MS
- understanding feelings of guilt
- dealing with stress and anxiety
- the emotional impact of MS on the family
- talking therapies
- other emotional and psychological symptoms
- behavioural symptoms
This booklet is also available to order as an audio CD (see below).
About our publications
We offer printed booklets, large print, other languages and audio versions (selected titles only). To order or for help with your questions about MS, call our Information Team on 020 8438 0799 (Monday to Friday 9am-4pm) or email email@example.com.
You can also order direct from this website.
Health or social care professionals and MS Society branches can order bulk copies here.
Unable to load box due to configuration error.