Claiming Disability Living Allowance (MS Essentials 13)
The publication covers in detail:
- Who is eligible?
- The mobility component
- The care component
- How much do you get?
- A guide to completing the claim-form
- Keeping a diary
- How your claim is assessed
- If you are not happy with the decision
- What if your condition changes?
- How DLA affects other benefits and tax credits
About our publications
We offer printed booklets, large print, other languages and audio versions (selected titles only). To order or for help with your questions about MS, call our Information Team on 020 8438 0799 (Monday to Friday 9am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also order direct from this website.
Health or social care professionals and MS Society branches can order bulk copies here.