Three Peaks Challenge
Take on the Three Peaks
Climb the highest peaks in Scotland, England and Wales in 24 hours
- Sign up by clicking on the button on this page
- When you have signed up, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your welcome pack
Join our exclusive MS Society event over the summer solstice weekend, as we take on the UK’s three highest mountains in just 24 hours! We'll start with Ben Nevis on the Saturday morning, climb Scafell Pike that night and finish off the weekend by climbing Snowdon.
The team will be made up exclusively of MS Society supporters, join us on this amazing challenge!
If you can't make the exclusive MS Society trip, we have other dates available: 27-29 September and 11-13 October 2013, and trips throughout May-October 2014.
Registration fee: £99
Minimum sponsorship: £650
- Qualified mountain leaders
- Transport between Manchester and Ben Nevis with pick ups en route
- Transport between the 3 Peaks
- Drop offs between Snowdon and Manchester after the challenge has finished
- One night’s twin room accommodation with breakfast (single rooms are available at a supplement)
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Completion certificate to prove you did it
- MS Society t-shirt
- Fundraising tips and support