MS Society Awareness Talk: Benefits & MS
- 2pm: Registration and tea and coffee
- 2.30pm – 4.30pm: Talks and speakers questions
- 4..30pm – 5pm: Questions and Answers Forum
Whether you have MS or help care for someone who does, it is worth understanding your entitlements to benefits.
This event is an opportunity to understand some of the disability benefits available to you and will include:
- an overview of disability benefits including Disability Living Allowance/Personal Independence Payment and Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- an overview of benefits for carers as Carers Week starts 18th June
- practical information and support available
Book your place
These talks are free of charge and open to all affected by MS.
Please ensure that you tell us well in advance if you need to amend or cancel your booking so others can attend.
Go to venue website (for the event, please go to conference area entrance)