Volunteer in Scotland
There are lots of opportunities to get involved in volunteering across Scotland.
- becoming a Support Volunteer - currently recruiting
- helping out at fundraising events, from runs to lunches
- leading one of our self-management courses
- roles in one of our branches, including admin duties, local fundraising, organising social events and writing newsletters
helping at Information Events
If you're interested:
- Get in touch with Volunteer Development Manager Lynda Boyce on 0131 335 4050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get in touch with your local branch
We're currently recruiting Support Volunteers around the UK - find out more about how you can support people affected by MS.