Here's to 2013: thanks from the MS Society
A very happy festive season and new year from everyone at the MS Society.
This year, thousands of you have given time, energy and money to get involved in many ways – all because you believe that a world free from MS is possible.
Just a few of the ways you made an impact this year:
- over 7000 people fundraised and over 45,000 donated to help fund research and support services, and beat MS for good
- 1000 Campaigns Community members wrote to the Minister for Disabled People, Esther McVey MP, asking her to make PIP as fair as it can be for people with MS, helping create major improvements to the new benefit
- 3000 people came through the doors of our flagship MS Life event in Manchester to learn, share and connect with others affected by MS
- 1000s of you shared our MS Week videos to raise awareness of MS, reaching 30,000 total views
- 9,000 volunteers gave up time to make life better for people with MS
Thank you so much for your support – we can’t do our work without you.
To help keep you informed about all of our exciting progress in 2013, keep an eye on our website or like us on Facebook. You’ll be able to get the latest MS news and tips as well as keep up to date with everything we are doing to celebrate our 60th anniversary!
Again, from everyone here at the MS Society, have a brilliant festive season and a wonderful new year.