Can't come to MS Life? Watch it online!
If you can't make it to MS Life in Manchester this weekend, you can still watch all the research talks and the debate session live online.
All you need to do is make sure you're signed up to the MS Society's website, then log in and click on the webcast link. The webcast will also be available for a month after the event. Note: these films are no longer available (1st Aug 2012).
Here's the schedule - for more details go to our workshops and talks page.
- Rehabilitation and symptom management - 11:30-12:15
- Myelin repair - 12:30-13:15
- Immunology - 13:45-14:30
- The research process explained: why does it take so long? - 14:00-15:00
- Disease modifying treatments - 14:45-15:30
- MS Treatments: evidence, effectiveness and personal choice - (debate session) - 16:00-17:00
- MS Society research - 11:00-12:00
- The MS Register - 11:00-11:45
- Stem cells - 12:00-12:45
- Adjusting to MS - 13:30-14:15
- Science in the media (how to decipher what's really happening behind the headlines) - 14:15-15:15